During my first trip to Turkey I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful the country was. The mixture of old architecture and friendly people was an experience that I will never forget. The only problem that I had during my first trip was that I was unabe to get a sunrise photo of the beautiful Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. This drove me insane for four years. Then finally after a long time of wishing I had taken that sunrise photo, I had another opportunity. I had taken a trip to Europe with some friends. Luckily on my flight back home I had a layover in Istanbul. I called a friend that lives in Istanbul and had him pick me up from the airport at 3 a.m. I toured Istanbul in the early mornings, while the rest of the city was sleeping I was on the hunt to photograph the amazing Hagia Sophia. Finally after four long years I was able to make it to the Hagia Sophia during sunrise. Standing in front of the beautiful mosque and admiring the sunrise behind it was a dream come true. This was a goal I had set in mind as a photographer. I had always wanted to take this photo and I was actualy able to. Thanks to my amazing friend in Istanbul for picking me up and driving me around the city in the middle of the night haha. This photograph is one of my favorite shots because it reminds me of my passion and drive to photograph the world.
Hagia Sophia - Istanbul, Turkey
- This prestigious photograph is available in paper, canvas, metal, and acrylic. Every print is made to order and uses high quality ink jet printers. Only the best material is chosen for print and mount production. Prints are produced and shipped from a professional printing lab based out of California.
- FINE ART PAPER prints are printed on Canson Rag Photographique Fine Art Paper. These fine art archival prints come with a 1 inch border for framing needs. The museum quality paper insures the photographs true colors and details are displayed and will last a lifetime!
- CANVAS PRINTS are printed on a white poly-cotton blend Giclée Canvas using professional archival inks. Canvas prints are stretched 1.5" gallary wrapped and ready to hang! Each canvas print displays the true colors and tones of the photograph. The long-lasting quality of these luxurious canvas prints will make any space stunning!
- METAL PRINTS are printed on Chromoluxe aluminum metal sheets. Metal prints guarantee the longevity of each photo, making them durable to elements like fire, water, and dirt. Easy to clean and can withstand impacts to avoid dents and scratches. These metal prints will last a life time and longer! The high quality Chromoluxe aluminum helps preserve the color and vibrant details of the photograph. Photos are printed on bright white which allows for more vivid colors, and completed with a glossy finish which gives the print a shiny look. These professional museum quality metal prints come ready to hang with an aluminum floating mount. The quality and exquisite looks of these metal prints will amaze any viewer!
- ACRYLIC PRINTS are the most exquisite prints available. Photographs are printed on metallic photo paper using high quality archival inks, then mounted between a 1/8" black sintra and a sheet of polished clear acrylic. Prints are finished with diamond polished edges, and come ready to hang with an aluminum wall mount. These deluxe museum quality prints are catered towards the fine art world. The combination of metallic fine art paper and clear acrylic helps enhance the photographs true color and detail. The final print will display an alluring perception towards the photograph and bring elegance to any space.